We are Archadeck Outdoor Living, North America’s leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces such as decks, porches, sunrooms, pergolas and much more. We seek professionals with established expertise in residential design, the ability to identify customers’ requirements and design and sell our custom building solutions. Previous sales experience is a plus, but strong inter-personal communication skills are required, as are excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic and ability to follow our documented processes.
Responsible for meeting with customers, presenting the benefits of doing business with Archadeck, discussing and understanding customers’ project needs, presenting material and design alternatives, creating designs, delivering proposals and signing contracts. The Design Consultant is the face of Archadeck to new customers and must represent the Company in a professional and competent manner.
The ideal Design Consultant has had successful experience with in-home selling and has a strong background/understanding of residential construction.
This position is commission based, with significant earning potential for the successful candidates.
• Meet with customers at their homes to discuss the services Archadeck provides and to understand the wants and needs of the customer.
• Compile a sales proposal, including drawings and pricing (using tools provided). Present the proposal to the customers at a second visit. Answer all questions and concerns. Sign contracts with the customer.
• Submit information to corporate office so that blueprints may be compiled.
• Review all job information with construction personnel so that all customer expectations are clearly understood.
• Assist production personnel with any customer relations concerns that arise.
• Perform diligent follow-up on all outstanding leads. Leads provided by Archadeck through various marketing efforts.
• Stay abreast of new product developments, costing/pricing tools, etc.
Please email resume to [email protected].